Thursday 15 September 2011

My Hidden Self

      Some things people don't know about me is that I like to daydream, when i'm confortable I am load at home, I love to sing real load and I am terrified of spiders. Mainly, I'm an extreme person. I love riding rollarcoasters and being first in haunted houses or else theres no fun. My friends would say about me would be that I am nice, sometimes quiet and has spirit. My wishes was that i could be more sociable to others and make new friends. Also I wish to be more helpful to others. Some of my unrealistic dreams is to be a superhero that has a big sword. Also, I think it would be awesome to be a mermaid and to back in time and see the old Era of Japan. To be more realistic I would like to go surfing, and to go to England. 

No comments:

Post a Comment