Friday 20 January 2012

My YearBook Cover as well as an Art Cover and Spirit Week Cover

Yearbook Cover

Theme Page (spirit week)

Art Page

Reflections
What I like most about my design is that it was easy to think of some backgrounds like, snow, lightning, and sunshine. My third one made everything blend to me including the text and the text is about fire which was funny. The design was simple and easy so the only problem was to find the right brushes, text and pictures.

What I could have improved is the creativity. In my cover for the yearbook, I think i could of used something that made the text or the picture pop out. It is also plain. Also, on the spirit week one I could have made the text blend in more. The text does pop out but it could be a little too bright. to make some things pop out i could have used more brushes or more pictures, they're too many plain spots.

What makes my design more unique and competitive to the real yearbook designs is that all of the backgrounds are made from filters, the other yearbooks are normal pictures and most of them have brushes to make them pop out. something that is unique about mine is that it's all one theme with weather but also some of the colours in mine pop out.

No comments:

Post a Comment