Friday 9 December 2011

Reflection for My Re-created Game of Moon Lander

What I Like Most

What I like most about my game is that the levels are the same but different. My favourite level is the third level with my creative mountain that looks like a dog. Also, to make the paraglider move matches with the whole situation. Wind and also, the paraglider moves the way the wind pushes like a real paraglider would move if they wanted to move left or right.

What I could improve

What I could improve on is how the paraglider looks. He doesn't look that real. I could have worked more on his movement and the way he looks to make him more life like. also, the way he dies. maybe like flying away or maybe flatten to the ground

How is this game an improvement upon the origional?

The game is an improvement from the original because my game is more difficult not that much but still a little difficult. also, mine is more colourful and i think the more colour they are the more cooler they become.

No comments:

Post a Comment